Aliff Archives Links Credits

You have to define.

Friday, December 9, 2011 // 0 comments



Hai and assalamualaikum readers and Tweeters, today I just wanna tell you guys about what I interest in some bands and all these bands maybe you have ever heard or not. These bands is not only about screaming their lungs out. They have some messages about our life and religion. musics defines them to be a hardcore genre, people used to call them as 'hardcore bands' but to me, they are just the same..

This lyrics from A Day To Remember:





"The Devil Wears Prada (Band) taught me how to love God, We Came As Romans taught me how to know who my friends are, Of Mice & Men taught me how to love my family, Woe, Is Me taught me words of wisdom, Asking Alexandria taught me how to stand up for myself, A Day To Remember taught me how to live life. You think hardcore bands just scream? Well, you’re wrong.
Ahem, let me just but my way into this shit. FIRST OF ALL, WCAR, OM&M, WIM, and Asking Alexandria are NOT hardcore bands, and secondly your band choice is poor and if you were to choose bands that impacted you so greatly why not choose a band aside from AA?"

Okay, so different people.. Different taste, its true. You guys should check them out on Youtube and understands what are they screaming and sending messages about. Their lyrics are just so into-your-life. Okay gang, that's all for tonight. Assalamualaikum..

« past / future »
Photobucket