Aliff Archives Links Credits

Happy New Year Kengkawan :)

Monday, January 2, 2012 // 0 comments

Hai and assalamualikum... Its been awhile tak update blog and Twitter, actually I have a fever.. I mean bieber fever lol no. Actually, before new year. Saya dan keluarga pergi bercuti kat Taiping and Penang. Sangat seronok. Then after that, pergi rumah nenek pulak kat Port Dickson sebab nak sambut birthday nenek sekali dengan New Year.


Seronok sehingga tak terhingga. Betul betul betul. Then, potong kek and whatsoever lagi ada fireworks banyak gila sampai tak terkira. Okay... Tak nak dah cerita pasal perjalanan saya ni. So whaasssuuppp guys? Lama tak dengar cerita. Apa azam tahun baru? This new year I hope something or miracle happen. I hope so..

I hope you guys have a great day with your love one or family celebrating new year. Hope that we all change to be a better person, a good friend, a good child, a good servant of Allah Insya Allah. 2012. 2012. 2012. I'm gonna be Seventeen at 20.5 this year. So excited, okay. Not gonna tell you guys about my birthday.

Okay, so this is it. We are now meeting January in a new year. Then February, March, April, and so on.. Nampaknya saya dah merepek ni, so Happy New Year my friends and Readers. Assalamualaikum and have a good 2012 straight ahead. New challenges and maybe we meet new people or friends somewhere. Keep moving forward because the time not gonna stop and wait for us. They keep tik tok moving on and on and on.

« past / future »
Photobucket